Now we are going to analyze the technical characteristics of the product.
-Batteries: This product incorporates 2 batteries, which allows you to be using the product with the extra battery if one of them has run out. Additionally, the unused battery may be charging in the base so that it is available while the product is in use.
-Audio inputs: It offers different audio adapters to be able to connect with as many devices as possible: computer, television, etc.
- Analog audio input (3.5mm headphones).
- Digital audio input with TOSLINK cable.
- 6.3 mm earphone adapter.
- RCA connector.
- Microphone with adhesive to be able to connect the speaker of the device in case the device does not have another audio output.
In addition to these audio inputs, a three-pin plug adapter is included in the package, which can be used when traveling.
-Sound configuration: First, the sound can be configured as mono or stereo. This configuration is done from one side of the charging base.
Second, the clarity of tone can be configured, being able to increase the lows and/or highs.
Finally, behind the wireless headphones there is a wheel to be able to adjust, if necessary, a higher volume in the left or right ear.
-Extras: It can work as a hearing aid by simply pressing the central button of the wireless headphones, allowing you to hear external sounds such as the doorbell, the telephone, etc.
It is a product that satisfactorily meets the technical performance indicated. Being easy to install and use.
The incorporation of extra functionalities such as activation as a hearing aid or the adjustment of bass and treble tones give it greater versatility.
In addition, it incorporates a large number of gadgets to connect the device's audio (computer, television, etc.) to wireless headphones.
By including two batteries, the depletion of one of them is not a problem. In addition, the one that is not being used can be charged while using the wireless headphones.
- Simple and easy to install and use.
- It allows to have the sound in stereo and adjustable mono.
- Battery life and availability of two units, in addition to having an automatic shutdown after 5 minutes without receiving a signal from the transmitter or if the signal level is too low.
- High power (up to 120 dB).
- Although the sound is good, there is some background noise that accompanies the received audio.
- Connection to a Smart TV may require prior configuration.