Testing on iOS
Tests have been carried out with an Iphone 12 and it has been verified that the operation is the same. As an addition, an iOS device allows you to connect Remente with Apple Health, offering this application data about the user's sleep and physical activity, in order to have more information and offer more accurate results in the weekly report.
The application has a colorful interface, but very simple, using correct typography and colors for the texts that stand out from the background. It is very intuitive to use, but in case of having any kind of doubt, the application makes an information section available to the user. With the latter, a difficulty arises for those who do not speak English, since the application has been translated into Spanish except for this section.
- Accessibility for people with reduced or no vision
The Android narrator, Talk Back, has been tested with generally positive results. The text is correctly labeled and the buttons are well marked, but the graphics and images do not describe them. Some icons lack alt text to properly describe them, as it only mentions the word “button”. Apple's narrator, Voice Over, has also been tested and found to be the same as Talk Back.
For people with reduced vision, this application would not make navigation difficult since the contrasts are correct for legibility, there is no excessive information that could clutter the screen, and there are many graphics that favor the visualization of information.
- Accessibility for people with hearing difficulties
The application does not present barriers for people with hearing difficulties, since it does not include audio elements.
- Accessibility for people with cognitive difficulties
The clear interface, understandable graphics and well-explained elements contribute to a more accessible user experience for people with cognitive difficulties.
Remente is a useful tool to keep personal control of the user's emotional state, and this provides motivation through the establishment of goals that improve their well-being. Thanks to its intuitive, visual and well-organized interface, users can navigate the application without difficulty, taking full advantage of its functionalities.
In conclusion, Remente offers a beneficial experience for those who want to work on their mental well-being and develop healthy habits.
- Visual and simple interface.
- It provides a clear record of user activity and status.
- It offers recommendations among the resources to know how to handle certain situations.
- The free version has very limited resources compared to the Premium.
- It offers summaries of the activity, but the free version does not offer conclusions about these results.
- Improvable accessibility for people with zero vision.