The websites www.fundaciontecsos.es and www.orientatech.es are Internet domains whose ownership corresponds to the Social Technologies Foundation (hereinafter TECS0S).
Intellectual property on the contents of the Web sites.
All the elements that make up the Web sites, as well as their structure, design and source code, are owned by the TECSOS Foundation and are protected by intellectual and industrial property regulations, except in cases where otherwise indicated. , in which the ownership of the content corresponds to its author / s. The TECSOS Foundation will not assume any responsibility derived from the use by third parties of the content of the website and may exercise all civil or criminal actions that correspond to it in case of infringement of these rights by the user.
Protection and Processing of Personal Data
The data provided through the contact or registration forms to our newsletter and/or events, and which have had your consent, are incorporated for processing in a file under the responsibility of the Fundación Tecnologías Sociales – TECSOS, CIF: G83391409 Postal address: Avenida Reina Victoria, 26. 28003 Madrid Telephone: 915353545 e-mail: email@example.com, in order to manage the information or service requested, as well as to inform you of our projects and events.
The Tecsos Foundation has implemented the corresponding security measures established by current legislation to guarantee the protection of said data.
As a user, you should know that your rights and personal data protection are guaranteed on this website:
- Personal information will never be requested unless it is really necessary to provide the required services.
- Personal information of web users will never be shared with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case of express authorization.
- Your data will be kept as long as the requested service is still in force and the user does not request its deletion.
- You can exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, as well as those contained in Chapter III of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679) at the address: Fundación Tecnologías Sociales – TECSOS, Av. Reina Victoria, 26 28003 Madrid, or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org after proving your identity.
- In accordance with Law 24/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, you can unsubscribe to not receive information that is not of interest to you, by sending the word UNSUBSCRIBE to the following addresses: email: informacion@ fundaciontecsos.es; Postal mail: Social Technologies Foundation – TECSOS, Av. Reina Victoria, 26 28003 Madrid.
The links contained in this website may lead to third party web content. The TECSOS Foundation will not assume any responsibility for the content, information or services that may appear on said sites, which will be exclusively informative and in no case imply any relationship between the TECSOS Foundation and the persons or entities that own such content or holders of the places where they are.
For more information about cookies, visit our page Cookies Policy.